5 Ways Carpentry offers bespoke carpentry in Kent. With over 30 years’ experience in the residential and commercial arena of carpentry and building services, Founder of 5 Ways carpentry – John Nicoll – has delivered beautiful and practical solutions to many clients, both private and commercial.
5 Ways Carpentry works with a large variety of materials and have a great team of skilled carpenters, which handle projects from start to finish.
Whether it’s working alongside an interior designer to deliver a brief or guiding a customer to achieve their vision, with great results. They have managed projects from a wide variety from – total refurbishments, extensions and loft conversions to original and clever storage solutions as well as office partition systems, kitchens and more.
John Nicoll is a Which? Trusted Trader. As a Which? Trusted Trader, 5 Ways Carpentry has a set process for dealing with any complaints or feedback. If you wish to register any feedback, please use the form on the Contact Page.
John Nicoll, trading as 5 Ways Carpentry, established in England in 2005.
Why choose us?
- 5 Ways evaluate the job from every aspect: time, materials, cost, tradesman and more. They apply the same high level of services to any project, big or small. 5 Ways only choose the best materials for the job and use only the best tools.
- All of 5 Ways Craftsman are fully qualified and have many years of experience.
- 5 ways Carpentry has a growing network of clients, located around Kent, including private clients, pubs, clubs, restaurants and offices.
- The company is managed by John Nicoll who has been involved in the business for more than 30 years. John Nicoll is more than able to oversee the company, having previously worked for a broad range of companies.
- John Nicoll is a Which? Trusted Trader.